Buy Hcg Online - Dr Consult - FREE Shipping!*Hcg stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. The medication is a synthetic version of a hormone produced in small amounts by the pituitary gland of both males and females, and in large amounts by the placenta in pregnant women.
Hcg is commonly used in a variety of circumstances:
Use of this medication as a weight-loss aid is highly controversial in some parts of the world. Studies as to its effectiveness are highly contradictory. Despite doubts cast on its usefulness the drug remains a popular diet aid, though it may be impossible to get a legitimate prescription to buy Hcg in areas that have banned its use for this purpose.
- To stimulate ovulation in women
- To improve fertility in men
- To treat hypogonadism (low testosterone) in men
- To cause the dropping of testicles in boys prior to puberty
- As a dieting or weight-loss aid
- As a performance enhancing supplement
Use for performance-enhancing purposes is also restricted in many areas.
Clients who buy Hcg from Kiwi Drug are responsible for complying with local laws regarding purchase and use of this product.
Hcg is administered by injection under the skin or into muscle tissue, using a single-use, disposable syringe. It may come in a fully prepared vial, or it may contain a liquid and a powder which must be mixed. Mixed solutions should be refrigerated while not in use; solution drawn into the syringe should be allowed to reach room temperature before injection.
Dosage amount will vary greatly, depending on the condition being treated as well as individual patient factors such as age and overall physical condition.
Duration of treatment will also vary:
- Stimulating ovulation requires only one injection, usually following an injection of human menopausal gonadotropin (HMG). Ovulation will take place 38 to 40 hours after injection, making it easy to plan intercourse or oocyte retrieval.
- Improving male fertility usually involves 2 or 3 injections a week for 6 months to a year, during which time sperm count should be checked every 2 to 4 weeks. If sperm production is not significantly improved after 6 to 9 months additional medications may be tried. If not successful after 1 year, alternative options should be explored rather than continuing to buy Hcg.
- Treating hypogonadism is very similar to male fertility; 2 or 3 injections a week, for as long as needed. Ceasing treatment will cause symptoms of hypogonadism to return, unless the underlying cause has been corrected.
- Hcg for the dropping of testicles should only be attempted in pre-pubescent boys. Injections are typically given 3 times a week, with close monitoring by a doctor, until successful or until a doctor determines treatment is ineffective. Boys undergoing treatment should monitored closely for signs of early puberty; deepening voice, presence of pubic or facial hair, acne and so forth.
- As a diet or weight-loss aid treatments vary widely, from daily injections to weekly. Many Hcg diet plans also involve extreme calorie reduction, sometimes as low as 500 calories a day, and dietary changes.
Authentic Hcg from Kiwi Drug
- For performance enhancement, Hcg is typically used during or right after a steroid cycle. The medication stimulates natural testosterone production, preventing the rapid muscle loss experienced with abrupt steroid cessation.
Clients are required to have a prescription to buy Hcg; our online doctor may be able to issue a prescription, at no extra cost, if you don't have one. Begin checkout to see if you qualify, or to submit an existing prescription.
As mentioned previously, use of this medication for performance enhancement or as a dietary supplement may not be legal in all areas. Clients who buy Hcg from us are responsible for complying with local laws or regulations.
**Important note for patrons: The information on this page is not official label or safety information as written by the manufacturer or reviewed by the FDA. We only list for sale and refer orders to our affiliates for medications approved in the country where they are licensed, and any product requiring a prescription must be sold under the direction of a licensed physician.